Squeezing blackheads is not the best way to get rid of blackheads as this process of removing blackheads can infect your skin getting it inflamed. Homemade Blackhead removers are good for getting rid of blackheads at home. Follow home remedies to remove blackheads and go with the saying prevention is better than cure. Keep your skin clean and clear as excessive oil on face and nose is the main cause of blackheads.
You may like to squeeze blackheads on nose and face but keep in mind that pull out process of blackheads can lead to skin damage and scarring. You can get rid of blackheads with home remedies for blackheads, homemade blackheads removers, homemade strips, homemade scrubs and homemade facemasks for blackheads removal.
Get Rid of Blackheads - Home Remedies to remove blackheads
Home remedies are very effective to get rid of blackheads. One can remove blackheads at home to an extent with the continuous use of homemade blackheads removers. Here are 30 home remedies to prevent, remove and get rid of blackheads naturally at home.
• To get rid of blackheads, grate one raw potato and rub it for 15 minutes on face, nose, cheeks, and chin to remove blackheads. Let it dry and then wash off your face.
• Crush fenugreek leaves (methi) and make a paste by adding water. Apply this home remedy for blackheads on face to clear blackheads. Do it regularly to get rid of blackheads at home.
• A paste of coriander leaves and turmeric powder make a good home remedy to remove blackheads.
• A scrub made up of crushed almonds and besan is a very effective home remedy to get rid of blackheads especially from nose.
• Put few drops of lemon juice in one spoon of sugar and rub gently on your face, nose and cheeks in circular motion. This home remedy will remove blackheads and dead cells, making your skin clear and glowing.
• One of the best home remedy to get rid of blackheads is a paste of oatmeal powder combined with rose water. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes to remove blackheads.
• Witch hazel is effective in removing excess oil that clog pores and cause blackheads. Apply witch hazel with a cotton ball on your blackheads during the day to get rid of oil and blackheads.
• Baking soda mixed in water act as a great home remedy for removing blackheads. Apply on your face for 25 minutes and wash off with warm water.
• Rub a small amount of benzoyl peroxide face cream over the blackheads. Getting rid of blackheads will be easier this way as the product will kill bacteria and even oxidize the pores, preventing blackheads to occur.
• Spreading honey on face can be beneficial to clear blackheads.
• Mix well honey with crushed almonds and apply on face. This homemade face mask will clean up your skin drawing out impurities and also help to get rid of blackheads.
• Two tablespoons of yogurt mixed with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice is a good homemade blackhead remover.
• Suffering from blackheads in between the crease of your nose? Here is an easy and effective home remedy to remove those blackheads. Mix few drops of lemon juice and 5 drops of olive oil and spread it over your blackheads on face. Do it everyday to get rid of blackheads.
• Salt helps to dry out the excessive oil from the skin. To get rid of blackheads wash your blackheads affected area once a day with salty water. Its an easy home remedy to eliminate blackheads.
• Exfoliation is a simple way to get rid of blackheads at home. Gentle exfoliation will remove dead skin cells, clear pores and pull out blackheads.
• A lotion of honey, lemon juice, a pinch of baking soda is one of the best home remedies to remove blackheads.
• Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the blackheads on nose and face. Gently rub the area with a toothbrush. This will help to dry out the oil and decrease any swelling from the blackheads.
• Mash a Tomato and apply it over your blackheads on face. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off with water. Follow this home remedy regularly to get rid of blackheads.
• You can prevent blackheads easily by using homemade facial scrubs regularly. Facial scrubs help in removing dead skins cells and dirt from clogged pores and also lend a hand to get rid of blackheads.
• Warm up a small wash cloth and put it over blackheads on face for 10-15 minutes. This is an effective home remedy to remove blackheads. The moisture from the warm towel will clear out the pores, getting you rid of blackheads.
• Apply aloe vera juice to the blackheads on face, chin, cheeks and nose. This is a best natural home remedy to remove blackheads, which has soothing and heeling properties.
• Steam is a natural home remedy, which opens clogged pores, clean dirt out of pores and helps in removing blackheads. Steam your face twice a week, this will rejuvenate your skin and help to get rid of blackheads.
• You can prevent blackheads by applying egg to your face. Beat one egg white and add one tbsp of honey. Apply this mixture to blackheads on face for 20 to 30 minutes. This is one of the best home remedies for removing blackheads.
• Vitamin A supplements can help to get rid of blackheads as Vitamin A controls oil production.
• Clean your face daily with rose water to prevent and get rid of blackheads.
• Include in your diet those foods that are rich in Beta-carotene. You can eventually remove blackheads at home this way.
• Get rid of blackheads with this homemade blackhead remover. Mix lemon juice and cinnamon powder and apply for 20 minutes to your blackheads in face and nose. Your face skin will be exfoliated with this home remedy for blackheads.
• Tea tree oil has antiseptic properties, which is very effective remedy for removing blackheads.
• Mix the powder of orange peel to water to make a thick paste. Scrub gently for 15 minutes on the area affected with blackheads. You can get rid of blackheads with this home remedy.
• Apply lemon juice to the blackheads on face. Leave it on face overnight. This home remedy helps to remove oil and blackheads from the affected area and help to get rid of blackheads.
25 Health and beauty benefits of Aloevera
How to get rid of dark underarms, home remedies to cure dark armpits
25 Home Remedies for Dry Skin to treat Dry, Itchy, Rough, Cracked Skin
Copyright © 2013 - nehasadana.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com