Homemade face masks can make you and your wallet feel relax. Here are five best homemade facial masks recipes. There are hundreds of face masks recipes, which you can make at home easily. They are excellent for your skin care and above all these natural face masks can be made out of ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
From honey, eggs and milk to tea, banana and turmeric powder, common household food items can be changed into a best and easy face mask in just a few minutes.
Homemade face masks can benefit your skin while keeping your budget low. Salon facial treatments and commercial skin care products are good; however, they are costly and not
Your skin has certain requirements depending on your age. Do keep in mind your age, before preparing a home face mask. Choose the correct one that matches your skin type.
Recipes for Homemade face masks
1. Honey face mask
What you need is:
* Honey is one of the best and easy facial masks at home. Honey face masks helps in opening and cleansing the pores of your skin.
* Rinse your face with lukewarm water and apply it gently and equally with the help of facial mask brush on your clean face and neck.
* Leave it on for 30 minutes.
* Wash it off with warm water, then with cold water to close your pores. Pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
* Honey face mask is a best moisturizing homemade face mask and good for all skin types.
Besides this basic honey face mask, you can also add other ingredients such as lemon juice to the honey. Honey combined with few drops of lemon juice can cure scars and acne as honey has anti-bacterial properties.
You can also add cinnamon powder to honey to obtain better results, for instance, three parts honey and one part cinnamon powder.
2. Oatmeal face mask
What you need:
* Oatmeal is the least costly ingredients when it comes to home face masks.
* The first step in making an oatmeal face mask at home is to blend the oatmeal in a blender.
* Add hot water to make a paste. It will get thick in few minutes.
* Now, you can put a teaspoon honey, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt.
* Mix the mixture well.
* With the help of fingertips, apply the oatmeal face mask after cleansing face and neck.
* Leave this homemade face mask for 15 to 20 minutes. You have to rinse off with warm water, when the facial mask dries and tightens your skin.
This cereal can do wonders on acne skin by absorbing excessive oil from the skin pores. This homemade face mask can be little bit sticky, so wash off properly.
Oatmeal can be used to treat itchiness and other dermatological problems. Oatmeal face mask has a drying effect on the skin, so it is best for people with oily complexions.
3. Egg Facial (face) Mask
* An egg face mask is an easy and quick homemade face mask recipe.
* Crack the egg and separate the egg white and yolk in a bowl.
* Beat the egg white and add a teaspoon of olive oil, if you have dry skin.
* If you have oily skin, than you can add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg white.
* Mix it thoroughly
* Apply this egg white facial mask on the face evenly for a glowing skin.
* Wash it off after 15 to 20 minutes.
After this process, some people suggest to apply the egg yolk in same order to moisturize the skin. You will be astonished with the homemade egg face mask results.
4. Avocado Face Mask
* Avocado is a good source of potassium, which is also known as the youth mineral. Avocado face mask helps your skin in maintaining its health and glow.
* Mash a ripe avocado.
* Add one teaspoon yogurt as yogurt is a natural cleanser.
* Apply it evenly all over your face.
* Let it dry for at least 20 minutes.
* Wash it off with cold water.
Avocado homemade facial mask is perfect for dry skin and sun exposed skin.
You can store extra Avocado face mask in an air tight container. Add a few drops of lemon juice for an extra cleansing agent to your avocado face mask.
5. Strawberry Face Mask
* Mash the ripe strawberries until they get smooth.
* Add one tablespoon of olive oil to clean and moisturize the skin.
* Add 2 tbsp. of natural honey for a youthful appearance and to reduce swelling and inflammation.
* Clean your face and apply the strawberry homemade facial mask gently to your face.
* Rinse off after it gets dry.
Strawberry facial mask has many beauty benefits for skin care. They contain a large amount of salicylic acid, which helps in removing dead cells and makes skin smoother, softer as never before!
A strawberry has the potential to reduce puffiness and circles beneath the eyes.
These are five best homemade face masks recipes. You can store the extra homemade face mask in the refrigerator for up to one week in an air-tight container. Homemade facial masks can be custom made according to different facial skin types and problems.
More to read
How to make Chocolate at Home
Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
Copyright © 2013 - nehasadana.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com