Blackheads on nose is the hardest thing to fight for most of the woman. You go to the parlour regulary to get rid of Blackheads on your nose but they always reappear to irritate you! Though the process of removing Blackheads from nose is very painful in parlours, however, most of the woman who are suffering from blackheads on nose tolerate this pain to get rid of blackheads permanently.
One can cure blackheads on nose easily at home. Go through the following remedies, which are easy to follow and can really make your nose glow!!
Treatment for blackheads on nose
Use a Dryingagent
- Use a drying agent such as mud pack (multani mitti) on the areas affected with blackheads. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes on your nose and then wash it following mild scrubing.
Vitamin A supplements
- Intake of Vitamin A capsules is very benefical to treat blackheads on nose as vitamin A shrinks the oil glands and controls oil production.
Food rich in Betacarotene
- Friuts and vegetables that have deep colour are rich source of betacarotene. This kind of food intake will eventually reduce blackheads from nose with time.
Cinnamon and Lemon juice
- Cinnamon and lemon juice can together work wonders to remove blackheads from nose. Mix well these two things and apply it on your nose; after 15 minutes wash away with warm water. This will exfoliate your nose skin and also help to remove the blackheads from nose.
Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Oil is an effective remedy for treating blackheads on nose. Apply on your nose and see the wonder on your blackhead affected area.
Keep in mind that the skin of nose is very sensitive, so you should not try experimenting with this area. Check which remedy will best suits your skin type to remove blackheads from the nose at home.
More to Read: