Chocolate face mask recipe is favorable for both dry skin as well as oily skin. Homemade Chocolate face mask is one of the simplest homemade face mask recipes. You can achieve glowing, soft, tight, firm, smooth skin, if you know how to make chocolate face (facial) mask at home. You will be hooked to this facial mask using chocolate because of numerous chocolate face masks benefits.
Homemade Chocolate Face (facial) Masks for oily skin
Procedure: Mix 1/3 cup of cocoa powder with 4 tbsp of Honey. Blend it well. If you have oily skin,
Homemade Chocolate Face (facial) mask for dry skin
Procedure: If you have dry skin, then you should use oatmeal instead of besan as an ingredient in your chocolate face mask recipe. Dry skin needs extra nourishment (25 home remedies for dry and itchy skin) and oatmeal does this job perfectly. Associated with cocoa powder it can soften your dry skin. Cream will act as a binder and a good moisturising and softening agent in chocolate face mask recipe. Mix all the ingredients till the batter become thick and brown and apply for 20
Benefits of Chocolate face masks
Here are some benefits associated with Chocolate face (facial) mask recipe.
1. Cocoa powder is the main ingredients of a chocolate face mask. Cocoa powder is made of cocoa beans which is a rich source of phenols and flavonoids.
2. Antioxidants present in cocoa powder helps in repairing damage to the skin.
3. Cocoa powder is the highest known natural source of magnesium.
4. Chocolate face mask have essential minerals, vitamins A, B1, C, D, and E, iron, calcium, potassium.
5. Chocolate facial mask recipe will nourishes and moisturize your skin.
6. Chocolate face mask helps in skin rejuvenation.
7. Cocoa powder present in chocolate facial mask has higher antioxidant potential than green tea and red wine.
Chocolate face mask recipe can be prepared at home very easily. The idea of making your own chocolate face (facial) mask is exciting, fun and overall cheaper. Yes, homemade chocolate face masks are much cheaper than paying for chocolate facials in parlor. One you feel the benefits on your skin either dry or oily skin, I am sure you will not look for any other facial masks.
More to read: